In efforts to keep your child safe while at school and provide appropriate care as needed, if your child has a medical condition or medication that needs to be taken while at school, please complete and return any necessary forms to your school nurse.
Does your child need medication at school?
- All prescribed medication needs to come in the original container with the prescription label and remain in the clinic with the nurse.
- All over the counter medication needs to come in the original container and remain in the clinic with the nurse.
- Attach a photo of your child to the medication box or container.
- Complete, sign, and provide the nurse with the Medical Authorization Form for each medication.
- Please verify the expiration date.
Does your child have a medical condition that requires treatment or care while at school?
- Complete and provide required forms, Action Plan and or Doctor's orders based on your child's medical condition.
- Complete and provide the Medical Authorization Form for every medication.
- Attach a photo of your child to the Action Plan and medication.
Medical Forms and Action Plans can be found on Health Services/Forms
Medication drop off will be August 24th during the Back-to-School Drive-Thru (outdoor nurse station) from 5 to 6 PM.
You can email/fax medical forms before that date.